Are you Tough or Tougher?
Attention Ozoners, Get your Teams together for a little jaunt around a few peaks and then back to base for medals and biscuits in true Military style! There are 3 different challenges for all abilities, so grab some companions and get put your body on the start line. If you are without a team please contact Rob and he will try and match you with other fellow Ozoners. Ozonefit will be organising a training day in Rivington to get you ready for this event!
- The Peak (circa 15km) – max 50 teams (NEW FOR 2016!)
- The Tough (circa 22km) – max 75 teams
- The Tougher (circa 30km) – max 75 teams
- COST: £200 per Team of 4
This is a charity event, so there is also an expectation to try your best to aim to raise £250 per person. This is not mandatory, but please do your best if accepting the challenge.
All proceeds go to wounded service personnel. Camping is available on site at £10 per night per person per night.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Your team entry fee will include:
- Friday evening meal
- Saturday morning breakfast
- Saturday afternoon hot and cold drinks and snacks at the finish line
- Finish-line beer
- Saturday evening meal
- A technical training T-Shirt
- Finishers medal
- Water stops en route
- Mountain rescue team (with vehicle support) and route marshalls
- Suggested training, food and required kit information
- First aid teams
- Official timing and checkpoint control staff
- Health and safety route management
- Toilet facilities and showers at the site base
- Saturday evening entertainment
- Officially timed results.
For more info visit The Walking Wounded.